Monday, October 17, 2011

John Harbaugh Has Brother's Back In Handshake-Gate

 
Never has a handshake been so talked about as the Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz debacle. 

After finally seeing footage of the handshake, big brother John Harbough says in his Monday press conference "I can just tell you this: I think I know who was right, but whoever was right or wrong, I know whose side I was on. I'm definitely taking sides. Same side I'm always taking."

John also mentioned that he's been in several fights with Jim a a kid. How would John and Jim size-up in the ring? Dj Gallo of ESPN has Jim as the number one heavyweight while John is a low ranking middleweight. Either way, all the attention little brother Harbaugh is getting should set up for a an eventful match-up this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment