Sunday, November 6, 2011

RIVALRY

It’s been a fun filled weekend so far! My high school Alma mater Baltimore Polytechnic High school beat its arch rival Baltimore City College22-16 in a last minute drive with 9 seconds on the clock making it one of the best games of this historic rivalry. One of my close friends summed up the feeling of the Poly/City rivalry best: 
"If you didn't have the honor of attending Poly or City then you wouldn't understand what today is about. Yes, I realize that I'm 31 years old and that I've been out of school for 13 years but I'm looking forward to today's game as if I was in my senior year. There is no other high school rivalry in Maryland - better yet - the country that can compare and I'm happy to say that I was blessed to be able to attend the prestigious Baltimore Polytechnic Institute (class of 1998)! May the best team win today! #GoPolyBeatCity"-Chanell Banks

I can definitely identify with this statement. Poly/City will always be a huge rivalry for me. My brother, who made the mistake of choosing City, was my sworn enemy yesterday, but today we are reunited for the best rivalry in the NFL...

RAVENS VS. STEELERS...


No comments:

Post a Comment